The Commander Work Order program gives your Service Department precise control over key information: tracks service history, parts special orders, schedules jobs and clocks labor times by technician. Even provides a breakdown of repairs by Job/Task on the boat or motor. By separating these Tasks it’s easy for your customer to approve or decline the work they want to approve for their boat, motor or trailer.
Following are some of the features of the Commander Work Order Software:
Create Precise Work Orders
- Create estimates/quotes for repairs and easily convert these estimates to an active work order if the customer or warranty company approves the repairs.
- Add parts to the work order directly from your Vendor parts price files so that parts pricing is always accurate.
- Import parts into the work order from your EPC with a single mouse click (MIDAS, PartsManagerPro, ARI-Partsmart, Volvo EPC)
- The Commander Work Order flags parts that need to be special ordered for a job and sends them to a Purchase Order.
- Allows you to add billable labor hours and a detailed labor description of work performed for each job.
Flat rate labor guides available for various OEM\’s to view recommended labor hours for various labor operations.
- Assign multiple technicians to the same work order.
- Technician time clock for clocking in and out of jobs to track the actual time spent on each job and compare this with the Billable hours for efficiency.
- Service scheduler to schedule jobs for multiple technicians and track the work flow of jobs in the Service Department.
- Create multiple labor rates for various repairs or technicians.
- Use the “Kit” function to store common jobs which allows you to create a complete Work Order for winterization or a bottom paint job with a single mouse click.
- The “Duplicate” function allows you to use any previous Work Order as a template to create a new job for a customer who is doing the same or similar repairs. This is a Big time-saver!
- The “Internal ” feature tracks parts and labor added to internal jobs and automatically adds the cost of the repair to the cost of the boat, motor or trailer.
- Generates warranty tickets and tracks warranty claims.
- Prints reports for OEM with warranty information and tracks estimates of repairs and parts orders by customer and by boat.