Commander Replaces QuickBooks Inventory with Commander POS & RO Billing
- QuickBooks Interface moves the transactions made in Commander over to QuickBooks electronically. No manual posting of Invoices or Repair Orders or Sales Invoices. Even posts payments!
- Keep using QuickBooks for financial management (AR, AP, GL, PR) and replace QB inventory and invoicing functions with Commander industry specific Parts, Service and Sales software.
- The interface sends the detail from Commander’s transactions over to QuickBooks, eliminating the need for manual posting of parts invoices and repair orders and sales invoices.
Commander & QB – A Great Team
But Commander is BETTER at Managing Inventory, POS, RO Billing – Than QB
- Commander permits unlimited inventory items – capable to store ALL of the part numbers available for ALL of your vendors! Even if the total items is over 1,000,000 !
- Entire vendor parts inventory stored so you never have to add new items when special ordering.
- Parts prices are automatically updated. No more manual price changes one item at a time!
- Entire price books updated each month – some updated every day!
- Integration with ALL Electronic Parts Catalogs – enables “tag and drop” functionality
- Flat Rate Labor guide can be integrated with POS and RO billing in Commander
- Purchase Order uploading direct to vendor websites – no more manual entry of orders
- Warehouse parts locator availability for many vendors
- Commander solves all of the QB inventory/POS shortcomings
more . . . . Reasons to Use QuickBooks for Financial Management
Reasons to Use QuickBooks for Financial Management:
- Chances are you use QuickBooks already for your accounting software
- QuickBooks holds 85% retail market share in small business accounting software.
- More accountants recommend QuickBooks than all other accounting software combined.
- QuickBooks has been pressure-tested by millions of small businesses and accountants,
- QuickBooks can be trusted to deliver a consistent and reliable performance
QuickBooks Key Features
- Affordable to purchase and update
- Fully integrated Receivables, Payables and General Ledger
- Ease of Support – Training available everywhere
- Manages Payroll & Taxes as well as General Ledger
- Flexible Accounts Receivable
- Imports and Exports Data
- Produces Consolidated Business View
- And . . . it will integrate with Commander software
Commander Solves QB Problems
QuickBooks Limitations- Solved by Commander!
- Limited to 14,500 inventory items in QB Pro and Premier
- Unable to import entire parts price lists without exceeding 14,500 item limit
- Must make manual price changes one item at a time – a huge time grinder!
- Manual price changing not practical for dealers where prices change daily
- No integration with Electronic Parts Catalogs
- No Flat Rate Labor guides integrated with POS and RO Billing
- No Purchase Order uploading direct to vendor websites
- No Warehouse parts locators
Conclusion: Use Commander Inventory with QuickBooks Accounting
- Commander overcomes ALL these limitations to QuickBooks !!
- Plus, Commander offers much more in the way of CUSTOM features !