Commander’s Repair Order function gives your power equipment business precise control over key information: Repair order service history, special orders, technician labor times to name a few. Repair orders even get broken down by Job – subtotaling the parts and labor by Job on the mower or equipment being serviced. This makes it easier for your customer to understand the RO and be able to easily approve or decline your suggested work.
Create Precise Repair Orders for Customers
- Commander tracks repair estimates and parts orders for each customer and each unit
- More than one technician can be assigned several mechanics to each job
- Multiple labor rates can be used for for individual repairs or different technicians.
- The function called “Duplicate RO” saves time! It copies any previous RO (that may contain hundreds of lines) and uses it for today’s job that has basically the same or similar parts and labor.
- Controls and tracks warranty claims.
- Creates OEM warranty reports.